Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hot Days, Fun Times


Well, we handed out 13 invitations and had 3 families come - wish more would have stopped by but it was still fun. We didn't meet any new neighbors but some of the neighbors who came didn't know one another, so they met someone new. I am glad we were only outside an hour though because it was H-O-T! Miss M enjoyed making a sign and a list of the toppings. Also, if you like mint and chocolate, try this...sooo good! We also made time for a picnic with some MOPS friends. The playground is super shady and has fountains that shoot up out of the ground, so the kids stayed pretty cool - even though it was 90+ degrees! I didn't get my camera out until lunch so I didn't get any water shots - next time though.





1 comment:

  1. Well, I finally caught up tonight on all the great stories and pics! Good stuff - funny stuff - which is just what I needed at the end of a very long week!

    Love you all very much :)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails