Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Funnies

Up until two days ago, Miss M had a tooth so loose it could wave in the wind when she smiled. It was a top front tooth...so very attractive. Anyway, she has been loosening it for several weeks and Mr C has been very interested. Last night I discovered him yanking on his own front teeth for all he was worth.

Me: What are you doing?
C: Trying to get my tooth out.
Me: You are not old enough...they are not ready yet.

C: Oh, OK. Maybe when I be 5, OK?

Me: Yeah, let's wait until then.



Also, at bedtime the other night, he discovered a few whiskers on his daddy's chin. He came right to me and asked "Do girls have hair on chins Mama?"

"Not this one!" I replied!
Check back later this weekend for a picture of the toothless Miss M! It promises to be a cute one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails