Saturday, August 28, 2010

Friday Funnies

OK...a day late....things happen, 'ya know?

Miss M is a slow eater. She chews and chews and chews!!! I think she tried to chew ice cream! One night she asks, rather loudly, "What's this stuff on top? Oregano?" (she might watch a little too much Food Network for her age.)

"No," I replied. "It's probably dust." To which her Dad and I both laughed and she replied back, "OK, I totally get that but it is not very funny."

You just keep telling yourself that Miss M!  I am charging my camera batteries as we speak so I can share vacation pics, a cheap and easy slate tic-tac-toe board, and hopefully from an outing Miss M and I are taking back in time later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails