Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Funnies



There were several funny things that happened at my house in the last week, but nothing fit to print! Among other things, they involve undergarment mishaps and conversations about the birds and bees.
But here is something funny a friend recently shared with me when she noticed Oreos in my shopping cart. I seriously only buy them once a year, so it's a big deal at my house! When she was about 5 years old, she would lick the icing off her Oreos, put them back together, and then "share" with her 3 year old brother. Fast forward a few weeks to a visit at Grandma's house where he was offered Oreos. Upon seeing the cream, he said he didn't like those kind of cookies. His mother assured him he did. "No, I don't like the ones with the white stuff inside." My friend was wise enough to keep her mouth shut.
I seriously considered playing that same trick on Miss M after dinner last night and telling her "I don't know what happened. I guess it's just a new kind of Oreo. That's all I saw at the store."

1 comment:

  1. Love the story about the Oreos! :) I also think the dognut story is pretty fun too!

    I hope Hudson is getting the hang of going outside to poop. Hope Carter is doing better at that too - NOT going outside, but you know....

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails