Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Best Gift Ever

My husband has been in sunny California all week for work. Before he left, I knew the kids were working on getting sick. By Monday afternoon it was clear - pink eye. Drops were prescribed and started and Miss M promptly showed a strong allergic reaction to the medication. Hoping she turns the corner soon.
Anyway, I should have been sleeping last night but instead finished up this little project that has been swimming in my head for over 1 1/2 years! I must admit, I copied the phrase from something I saw in the Dayspring catalog once and I used some clip art to help me get the bow just right on the package. Apparently, I can tie them but I can't paint one! 

Being stuck at home this week (with snow on the ground and freezing temps) has really caused me to slow down and savor the true gift of Christmas. It's a week when I would otherwise be running from here to there like so many other people. Hoping you take some time to enjoy your most precious gift as well - the gift of grace offered by Jesus Christ. Without the pink eye of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails