Thursday, January 28, 2010

Signature Dish?

My church will soon be printing a cookbook and I can't decide what to submit. My buddy says I should turn in my "signature" dessert...the one I make often....the BEST peanut butter cookies loaded with both peanut and chocolate chips. Not sure I really want to share that recipe with the entire church though, know what I mean?
So, what sounds good to you....
  • Cheesecake Brownies
  • Red Lobster Rolls
  • Pumpkin Bread with Chocolate Chips
  • Make-ahead French Toast Casserole with Praline Topping
  • Enchilada Casserole
  • Make-Ahead Chicken Manicotti
  • Sopapilla Cheesecake
Vote soon, because I have to turn it in Sunday! While you are voting, what's your signature dish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails