Thursday, February 4, 2010

Valentine Prep


I am working on some fun things and hope to post pics this weekend. Check back for:
  • Miss M's Valentine/Cupcake Shirt (done)
  • A variation on the the adorable teacher gifts pictured above (not even started!)
  • A little giftie for my MOPS steering team (barely going on this one!)
  • Banner for the fireplace (almost finished)
Here's a link for the teacher gift, if you don't want to wait on my directions! I plan to use my Grandmommie's popcorn ball recipe for the top of mine, wrapped in clear cellophane, so that the entire thing is edible. Above, the taffy is glued on. I will let you know how they turn out. Also, I have not forgotten about posting about Mr C's birthday...my camera and computer aren't speaking right now....so add that to the above "to do" list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails