Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Love Is In the Air

It's 2 days until my birthday and 5 days before Valentine's Day. It is also 2 days until Miss M's class Valentine Party. Let's just say I have been busy! Take a peek at what I've been up to the last two weeks or so...

Teacher Gift prototype...directions will follow in the next post!
You know how I love a festive mailbox...using a scrap of pink tulle, the last of some really old silk flowers, a little floral tape, and a strand of Mardi Gras beads...Miss M's Cupcake Love Shirt...made using the same technique from our matching Christmas shirts
seasonal love banner using paper and stickers...
A late night snow that was too fine for snowballs or snowmen...instead we "stomped" out messages and designs which included the heart above and a happy birthday cupcake to help our neighbor celebrate her special day today. Several schools were called off today, more for the frigid temperatures than the measly few inches of snow we received. Even though it is warmer in my freezer than it is outside, we braved it for a bit today! Their cheeks looked like Raggedy Ann and Andy after just a few minutes.
Right now, I have 3 dozen cake balls chillin in the freezer, waiting for their transformation to cake pops from Bakerella's site. I guess I could have just set them in the screened in porch, huh? Don't get excited...mine will not be anything near as fancy as hers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails