Monday, March 29, 2010

Original Cupcake Artwork by Miss M

Remember way back in SEPTEMBER when I talked about pulling off the kitchen wallpaper and painting? Well, the painting has been done for some time now but I kept putting off hanging anything up on the wall because I just wasn't sure what I wanted.

Thanks to a birthday gift from my SIL, I was inspired to go with some black accents, with a few cupcakes for color. I commissioned an original piece of art from Miss M. My mom, Cupcake Nana, helped a wee bit but Miss M did a lot of the work herself!
Indulge me for one more second...Miss M learned today that a sample of her original writing will be published in the district literary magazine.
More kitchen update pictures coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails