Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm Back!

Things have been C-R-A-Z-Y busy the last several weeks and I have had more than one friend ask me where I've been and get on me about not posting. Kitchen work continues, but has come to a standstill for the moment because now I have to decide exactly what color to paint my newly repaired walls. Admittedly, the primer is starting to grow on me!
MOPS started and that really does take a large chunk of time, especially in the beginning of the year. I attended the MOPS National Convention in Nashville last weekend and promise to post pictures soon. The wee ones and I also made a visit to the zoo and a hot air balloon race in our town a few weeks ago. Again, pictures coming to a post near you!
Right now, Miss M is feeling puny. 100 students out of 365 in her school were absent with flu-like symptoms on Monday. Her class of 18 had only six children in attendance on Monday. She was tired and running a fever when she got off the bus this afternoon...she cried when I told her she couldn't go to school tomorrow. (Cupcake Daddy is pretty sure she is not his child.)
Mr C has helped me put out some fall decorations around the house this week. I must take a picture of a little ghost my dad and I made about ten years ago. Easy and cheap, but so fun by your front door! I will post pics and directions very soon. Right now, I am off the disinfect a few surfaces int e house before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails