Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Favorite Kid Pic Blog Hop

My buddy Rachel is hosting a blog hop showing off a favorite picture of your children. I am having so much trouble choosing! The quality is pretty poor on this one, but it melts my heart each time I look at it.
Mr C was born 6 weeks early, over Christmas, and in the wrong state!! Miss M was 3 1/2 when he was born and very excited about becoming a big sister. Due to a few complications, she was only allowed to briefly see him through the glass when he was first born. It wasn't until sometime later the next day that she got to see him up close for real - actually touching him and getting to hold him. This is that first shot, just after she came into the room. I think she was just letting it sink in that she had really and truly become a big sister.

1 comment:

  1. That is a really precious picture. It's great to capture those moments!!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails